Posted on November 02, 2023 by Employer detailsCALG CHICKEN FOODS INC
- Location3292 Dunmore Rd SEMedicine Hat, ABT1B 2R4
- Salary16.10 hourly / 35 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies4 vacancies
- SourceJob Bank #2662268
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Establish work schedules
- 3-4 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Standing for extended periods
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Team player
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Older workers, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!
Similar job postings
...within Medicine Hat (AB)
- food service supervisor1759263 Alberta Corporation
- food service supervisor1637593 ALBERTA LTD O/A PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA
- food service supervisor2049004 Alberta Ltd
- food service supervisorPancotto Enterprises Ltd o/a McDonalds Restaurants
- restaurant supervisorWYNDHAM GARDEN