Full Job Description
If you're team oriented and looking for a fulfilling opportunity, with the possibility of long term employment with one of the top 20 employers in Lethbridge, Green Acres Foundation has a position that is both challenging and fun!
About the position:
- This is a Part-Time position.
- The position offers an average of 2 to 3 shifts per week,
- The position offers an average 15 to 22.5 hours per week, but more shifts may be offered based on availability.
- Must be able to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays.
- Shifts to cover in this position are: 6:30am to 2:30pm, 6am to 11am, 7am to 1pm, 11am to 6pm, and/or 4pm to 10:30pm
What you will do:
- Preparing the dining room for meal service and setting tables
- Assisting cooks with kitchen duties and food preparation
- Serving meals
- Cleaning duties, including cleaning the dining room after each meal
- Stocking kitchenettes
- Assisting residents with medications
What will be required for the position:
- Current satisfactory Criminal Record Check (within the last 6 months)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and spoken English
- A flexible, willing, and positive attitude
Food Safe Certification, First Aid Certification and WHMIS Training is an asset.
If you have experience working with seniors and/or serving food, please apply!
Green Acres Foundation recognizes the diversity within the communities in which we serve and strive to ensure that our housing program & services, our facilities and our employment opportunities are inclusive to all people.