Full Job Description
How would you like to be part of a winning team in a fast-paced, fast-growing organization that’s on a mission to bring the authentic Southern BBQ culture to Southern Alberta? We are THE place people want to bring their friends and family to celebrate, eat great food and enjoy life! We’re doing something different here – we’re always looking to improve, always striving to get better, and we’re looking for the right people to join us.
Our ideal team member takes initiative, loves to make customers smile and puts 100% into everything they do. Not only that, but our team members have opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally.
Are you starving for an opportunity to take on new challenges? Are you ready to join an organization that eats passion for breakfast and leaves mediocrity in the trash?
If you’re self motivated, love being in a rapidly-changing work environment and want to be part of a dynamic team that thrives on building relationships with our customers, then we want to hear from you!
- Ability to cook in a commercial kitchen
- Maintain a clean/organized kitchen
- Ability to follow recipe builds accurately
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Serving up ridiculously tasty food in a fun way
- Cleaning the food truck so it shines!
- An amazing work ethic
- Great with people
- Coachable attitude, ability to take constructive criticism
- Drive to tackle new challenges and question the status quo
Cool stuff you should know
- We work hard, but we play hard
- Our team discount and amazing food will have you eating great and loving every bite
This isn’t like every other job you’ve had where you’re forced to stay inside the ‘box’. At Hickory Street, we light that box on fire and smoke the best meat north of the 49th! Come join our team!
Accommodations can be arranged upon request for candidates with disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $15.00-$16.00 per hour plus tips (we tip share from a pool)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$16.00 per hour
- Do you have a reliable form of transportation?