Full Job Description
Black Diamond Energy Solutions Inc. is a privately-owned Canadian company supporting coiled tubing operations.
We are proud to offer our employees competitive wages, on the job skill development training to enable their career growth and an opportunity to advance within our company. Benefits available after 3 months.
If you are a team player known for your attention to detail, have excellent communication and organizational skills, this job could be for you! In this position you will be working a 10 (24 hrs) on / 4 off schedule.
- Answer all incoming calls
- Co-ordinate pickup and delivery of loads; ensure drivers have proper instruction and time to perform duties
- Respond to any issues; listening to all driver concerns and acting on them appropriately
- Document load tracking and reporting to customer
- Compiling job and preparing for invoicing
- Providing information to drivers on specific Client training requirements
- 1+ year experience
- Client focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and stay on task without effecting judgement
- Problem solving abilities
- Detail orientated and accurate
- Punctual and attendance
- Computer literate
- Receptive to ever changing circumstances
This position is located in the Medicine Hat, AB area.
EMAIL RESUME & REFERENCES DIRECTLY TO: admin @ bdiamond.ca (no spaces). PLEASE DO NOT respond via this website.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- 12 hour shift
- dispatching: 1 year (preferred)