Neighbourly Pharmacy is welcoming applications for a positive and enthusiastic part-time Front Store Clerk to add to the established team in Medicine Hat Pharmasave, Medicine Hat, AB.
The Front Store Clerk reports to the Front Store Manager. The Front Store Clerk will assist in promoting the store within the community and work with others to deliver a seamless customer experience.
· Maintain a positive work environment
· Communicate clearly and openly with customers
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures
· Process customer transactions
· Restock shelves with products
· Maintain product displays
· Other responsibilities as assigned
· Above average verbal and written communication skills
· Self-directed and able to work independently
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Proficient computer and data entry skills
· Customer service experience is required
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
Neighbourly Pharmacyis an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to delivering accessibility and equality to all job applicants, staff, and our customers. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person