McMan Youth, Family and Community Services Association
McMan is looking for a Full-Time Case Manager for the Drug Treatment Court in Medicine Hat. This is a justice-focused program not a social services program.
Here’s how you will contribute as a Case Manager within the Drug Treatment Court Program:
- Maintain and monitor all file documentation as per program and McMan Policy.
- Accurately observe and record drug analysis testing results daily.
- Deliver services following Drug Treatment Court best practices and standards to ensure fidelity to the program.
- Maintain positive working relationships with the multidisciplinary team members (judges, crowns, police, etc.)
This exciting position starts as soon as we find the right person!
Here’s what we have to offer:
- Work-life balance.
- A great team and ongoing paid training.
- Rewarding work helping adult offenders in the City of Medicine Hat.
- Hourly range: $22.07-25.81 (based on your education and experience).
- Benefits: Extensive group benefits package, Pension, Employee and Family Assistance Program, time off allowances.
Here’s what you’ll need to get an interview:
- Human Services Degree or Diploma, Criminal Justice, or related field; a combination of work experience and education shall be considered.
- Understanding of addiction, mental health, and criminal justice system.
- Two years minimum case management experience.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule. Typical schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, with flexibility to accommodate the program.
- Ability to make tough decisions and convey the same to participants.
- Reliable vehicle, valid Class 5 Driver’s License, and minimum $2M third party liability insurance, Driver’s Abstract with less than six demerits.
- Clear Child Intervention Record Check and Police Record Check dated within the last six months.
- Current Standard First Aid CPR Level C Certificate.
If you’re looking to make a difference, make it with McMan!
To apply please upload your cover letter and resume to Indeed before March 26, 2023.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.07-$25.81 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Can you confirm that you have Class 5 Driver's License and that your 3-Year Driver's Abstract has less than 6 demerits?
- DCS / DEC (preferred)
- case management and documentation: 1 year (preferred)
- Standard First Aid Level C Certificate (preferred)
Work Location: In person