Full-time Parts Person/ Technician required.
- Assisting customers with parts
- Assisting customers with accessories and apparel
- Answering parts phone calls
- Merchandising and restocking shelves Cashiering merchandise
- Cleaning and organizing parts department
Candidate must have strong customer service skills. Prior parts counter experience preferred and basic auto/ engine mechanical knowledge is a must. Experience with Motorcycles, ATV's and Snowmobiles preferred. Must have basic computer skills and be able to work your way around a computerized DMS system. Must be able to work on Saturday 9am to 4pm. Health/dental benefits. Wage based on experience. Lethbridge Honda is a Powersports and Power equipment dealer for Honda, Polaris, KTM, Husqvarna Motorcycles and Suzuki. Stihl and Cub Cadet. Job Type: Full-time Salary: $36,000.00-$42,000.00 per year.
Apply in Person with resume if possible.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $36,000.00-$44,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Parts counter: 1 year (preferred)
- Retail sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person