Full Job Description
We are looking for positive, outgoing, self motivated individuals to be part of the team!
Additionally, we are looking for individuals who have great communication skills, can work in a team environment, adaptable & flexible, and great time management. An individual that can adhere to all company policies and procedures. Understand and follow AGLC guidelines.
Must maintain a safe environment for all staff and customers.
Prior experience, ALGC Gaming number, ProServe, and AGLC Smart program certifications are an asset.
- Monitor and report risk and safety concerns to ensure safe and inviting environment for staff and customers.
- Diagnosis of slot machines malfunctions, ticket game and game diagnosis.
- Report to General Manager immediately of any issues or concerns.
- Responsible for daily machine box pulls, drop count and sorting of currency and tickets.
- Fully aware of FINTRAC requirements and ensure operation is always in compliance.
- Enforce age limits and liquor provisions per AGLC requirements.
- Provide security in the immediate area of the cash cage during all counts.
- Ensure key controls are followed and only authorized personnel are in possession of keys and allowed in certain areas.
- Trained in the use and operation of CCTV equipment.
- Identify and report counterfeit bills and incidents of cheat at play.
- Must maintain great customer service to create a positive environment with staff and customers.
- Be able to lift more than 50lbs.
- Must have AGLC gaming number.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay