We are looking for positive, outgoing, self motivated individuals to be part of the team!
Additionally, we are looking for individuals who have great communication skills, can work in a team environment, adaptable & flexible, and great time management. An individual that can adhere to all company policies and procedures. Understand and follow AGLC guidelines.
Must maintain a safe environment for all staff and customers.
Prior experience, ALGC Gaming number, ProServe, and AGLC Smart program certifications are an asset.
- Monitor and report risk and safety concerns to ensure safe and inviting environment for staff and customers.
- Diagnosis of slot machines malfunctions, ticket game and game diagnosis.
- Report to General Manager immediately of any issues or concerns.
- Responsible for daily machine box pulls, drop count and sorting of currency and tickets.
- Fully aware of FINTRAC requirements and ensure operation is always in compliance.
- Enforce age limits and liquor provisions per AGLC requirements.
- Provide security in the immediate area of the cash cage during all counts.
- Ensure key controls are followed and only authorized personnel are in possession of keys and allowed in certain areas.
- Trained in the use and operation of CCTV equipment.
- Identify and report counterfeit bills and incidents of cheat at play.
- Must maintain great customer service to create a positive environment with staff and customers.
- Be able to lift more than 50lbs.
- Must have AGLC gaming number.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
Work Location: One location