South Country Co-op
Reporting to the Gas Bar Manager, the Gas Bar Attendant is responsible for delivering world-class customer service. Duties include running fuel pumps, operating computerized cash registers and taking payment from customers, assisting with stocking inventory, merchandising, displaying, and maintaining cleanliness and housekeeping standards.
Qualifications: Candidates must be at least 16 years of age and be able to work in extreme temperatures when helping customers at the pumps, car wash, and propane station. They should possess fundamental computer skills and the ability to operate a calculator and cash register.
- Physical ability to handle assigned work, including long hours of standing and frequently lifting 20-30 lbs.; occasionally lifting 50 lbs.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work well within multi-generational teams
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Self-reliant, goal-oriented, and able to learn new skills quickly
- Set and adjust priorities and schedule
Availability: Days, evenings and weekends