Tollestrup Construction (2005) Inc. has been operating within the construction industry since 1940. We mine and manufacture several different types of sand and rock products, providing concrete aggregates, asphalt related products and services such as road building, paving, road reclamation, profiling and concrete.
Employee Benefits: Competitive wages, health & dental benefits, RRSP employer matching program, and MUCH more!
We are looking for a General Laborer to join our NEW Utility Department!
- Class 5 Driver's License .
- A minimum of 1 year general laborer experience in construction or utilities.
- Experience in shallow utilities is considered an asset.
- Basic equipment operating is considered an asset.
- Ability to work Monday to Friday, and Saturdays, when needed.
- Outgoing and respectful personality.
- Good work ethic and able to work in a team environment.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Site preparation
- Moving materials
- Keeping work site clean and tidy
- Basic equipment operation
We thank all candidates interested in this position, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person