Travel is a journey. We help make it a joy. Starting with a warm, inviting welcome for all guests, whether traveling on business or for fun, enjoying a quick night, or relaxing for the week. We thrive on making our guests stays brighter, helping them create memories that will last a lifetime. Irresistible smiles are our specialty. So, if you can help us spread the joy of travel to all, we would love to give you a warm welcome to the Choice family.
Your day to day
As General Manager you will provide day-to-day leadership and direction by maximizing financial returns, driving development of people, creating, and maintaining a unique guest experience, executing on brand standards and building awareness of hotel and brand in the local community.
· Functions as the primary strategic business leader of the property with responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation and delivering a return on investment to both Hilton Group and property ownership.
· Initiates action to support property revenue and profitability goals.
· Measures, analyzes, and communicates property performance using revenue, guest satisfaction and associate management data.
· Implements budgets, sales plans, and forecasts for the hotel.
· Identifies and champions creative marketing solutions that fit the brand and property needs.
· Understands and leverages sales and marketing advantages over competitor properties by acting as a public relations representative for the hotel and brand.
· Actively participates in the local community and build strong relationships with local officials, business, and customers.
· Collaborates with colleagues and hotel team members to establish and implement services and programs that meet or exceed guest expectations.
· Demonstrates brand citizenship by maintaining compliance with all QA required brand and service standards.
· Connects with guests to receive their feedback and build relationships.
· Ensures a safe and secure environment for guests, colleagues, and hotel assets.
· Develops and carries out action plans to be environmentally conscious, taking steps to minimize the hotel's carbon footprint.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $46,826.00-$58,479.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person