A groundskeeper is someone who is physically fit, enjoys spending time outdoors, and not afraid of a little dirt to provide regular care for an apartment community. The main objective of the Groundskeeper is to ensure upkeep of the property, buildings, and grounds. The Groundskeeper will also assist the Property Manager and Maintenance Technician with general work around the buildings and inside apartment homes. Duties may consist of painting, light maintenance repairs, etc.
- Grooming of the property (grass maintenance, snow removal, etc)
- Collection and disposal of trash
- Assist in the movement of appliances when needed
- Water flowerbeds and community plants
- Clean community common areas
- Assist with work in buildings and apartment homes such as painting, light maintenance repairs, etc.
This is a part-time position consisting of 31 hours per week, scheduled within Monday-Friday, 830am-5pm. Schedule is flexible for the right candidate.
- Be able to lift up to 80 pounds
- Be able to push/pull up to 200 pounds
- Have reliable transportation and drivers license
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 31 per week
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Housing allowance
- Monday to Friday
- Groundskeeping/Landscaping: 1 year (preferred)
- Painting: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person