We are looking to hire an upbeat Guest Service Agent and Night Audit Staff to assist with Front Desk and Hotel Operations. The Agent will assist guests with inquiries, problems and complaints. The Guest Service Agent is the first contact that a guest has with our company and is responsible for making sure their needs are met. The Front Desk is the hub of our hotels and needs to run efficiently, and effectively.
Guest Service Agent Responsibilities:
- Greeting and thanking guests in a sincere, friendly manner.
- Checking guests in on arrival and out on departure.
- Posting charges to appropriate guest accounts.
- Keep lobby, guest laundry area clean and tidy.
- Manage breakfast during breakfast hours, do clean up and restock.
- Anticipating and addressing guests' needs, and resolving their problems and complaints.* Multitask with hotel operations.
- Collaborating and communicating with other internal departments to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Complying with company procedures and safety policies.
- Performing duties on a daily checklist.
Guest Service Agent Requirements:
- 1+ years Front Desk Agent experience required
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player.
- Physically agile, and able to stand for extended periods.
- Available to work day shifts, night shifts, weekends and on public holidays.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-21