In Medicine Hat you'll find an exceptionally high quality of life and a comparatively low cost of living. And here at the City of Medicine Hat, you'll experience exciting challenges as one of the doers doing great things for your hometown.
The Guest Services Attendants are responsible for customer service, greeting and assisting patrons with information related to events, exhibitions, programs and special events. These positions will also ensure safety and security of the museum, art gallery, theatre, archives as well as public areas, ensuring protocols are being followed. These positions work casually during events such as concerts and entertainment events as required and are primarily evenings and weekends with some day shifts at the Esplanade or Co-op Place.
Our ideal candidate
- Has excellent customer service skills and communicates effectively with the public and other staff.
- Ability to monitor and operate security systems, cash register, computers and applicable software, including point of sale and web-based sales.
- Has demonstrated basic math skills and basic accounting practices.
- Successful completion of Grade 12 or High School equivalency diploma.
- One (1) to three (3) months experience providing customer service including handling of cash and credit transactions.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
JazzFest began as a community event and has grown into a world-class recognized festival. Talent travels to perform and workshops take place to teach the history of jazz. For two decades, musicians have performed in venues from the classic downtown bus terminal parkade to late-night clubs in Medicine Hat. THAT'S INNOVATION, MEDICINE HAT STYLE #LI-DNP