Full Job Description
Volker Stevin Highways Ltd. is seeking an experienced HD Journeyman Technician to work in Lethbridge. Under the direction of the HD Tech. Foreman, this position will performs duties and tasks related to the preventative and corrective maintenance of specialized construction equipment and other related construction equipment and vehicles.
The Ideal Candidate for this position will possess the following:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Alberta Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic license.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of repair to highway maintenance equipment.
- Demonstrated abilities in equipment repair and maintenance.
- Valid Alberta Class 3 Operators license with Q endorsement; or Class 1 would be an asset.
- Physical Capabilities (i.e. ability to lift 50 – 100 LBS).
- CVIP Inspection License or ability to obtain a CVIP Inspection License.
- Perform CVIP’s.
- Computer experience as it relates to documentation and equipment diagnostic systems.
- Mobile phones technical capabilities (i.e. sending documents, etc.).
- Online researching capabilities (i.e. finding information on equipment repair, diagnoses, etc.).
- Basic Computer use.
Working in a team environment you will enjoy competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement.
Note: We promote a safe work environment with a substance abuse testing program.
How to Apply:
Please submit applications/ resumes to Volker Stevin Highways Ltd., quoting Job ID 2-430872211
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected will be contacted for an interview
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care