No matching job preferences
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family. At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business. Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs* Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
We are currently hiring an Environment, Health & Safety Coordinator at our Lethbridge, AB site.
Reporting to the EHS Manager, this role supports the EHS performance within the Lethbridge, AB site and is responsible for ensuring that the business units are duly diligent in the administration of EHS programs and employees are properly trained and supervised before starting work.
- Be the site Safety Expert, Advocate and Ambassador to a diverse group of frontline employees
- Remain current on EHS regulatory requirements and technical issues, and use relevant information to implement programs, achieve compliance, and minimize risks.
- Demonstrate an excellent environmental and safety behaviour and attitude, follow regulatory practices and rules, recognize and promotes hazard and risk reporting, and ensure effective reporting.
- Serve as the subject matter expert and then manage the implementation and ongoing operation of corporate driven EHS programs
- Execute regulatory and EHS leadership training for all employees.
- Maintain up-to-date records.
- Model and promote an organizational culture that fosters positive EHS behaviours and practices through effective leadership at all levels.
- Support the execution of PFC’s EHS Strategy to deliver sustainable results.
- Support the implementation of PepsiCo’s Global Management System (GEHSMS) at all levels.
- Conduct Hazard and Risk Assessments to proactively identify areas of opportunity and develop and implement actions to eliminate or mitigate the hazards and risks within the organization.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and EHS policies and standards within the business units.
- Post Secondary education in a related field (minimum certificate program or diploma)
- Possess strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to influence others
- 1-3 years experience in a health and safety role/capacity
- Strong team player and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer experience and ability to work with various software programs