Full Job Description
Wage: $35 - $40/hr. depending on education and experience
Permanent / Fulltime
Start date: ASAP
Location: Back Counter
Monday – Friday with rotating on-call schedule
Yearly Health Spending Plan
RRSP Matching Program
- Picking parts for techs
- Supporting Service department
- Shipping and receiving (daily and stock orders)
- Ensuring parts bin locations are efficient
- Keeping storage areas clean and organized
- Maintaining a safe work environment
- Performing cycle counts
- Previous experience in Heavy Duty Parts and/or relevant education – will apprentice
- Be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Very organized and pays attention to detail
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Class 5 Driver’s License
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledgeable, hardworking, willing to learn
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a recent resume and cover letter to TJ at Jetstream Personnel Consulting, Lloydminster AB/SK.
Qualified applicants only.
We thank all interested candidates for their time and efforts, however only candidates we wish to interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35.00-$40.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have any experience working with heavy duty parts/equipment?
- Are you willing to relocate/commute to Lloydminster?
Work Location: One location