Since 1947, South Country Village has set the standard for high quality senior’s living by building a community that supports people across the care continuum. As a Christian based, not-for-profit organization, SCV reinvests every dollar we make back into our operations to improve the services we offer to those who call our community, home.
South Country Village is looking for a dedicated, motivated, and passionate individual to join our team as a Housekeeping and Laundry Aide. At SCV, our Housekeeping and Laundry Aide perform a variety of support services duties relating to the care of our residents.
Some of the primary responsibilities of this position will include filling in for part time staff who are away on vacation or on sick leave, washing resident and facility laundry, maintaining the facility through general cleaning duties.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
· Ability to read, write and communicate in English;
· Ability to work independently and as a member of a team; able to request and accept direction as required
· Able to positively interact with residents, families, visitors and other team members across the organization
· Effective time management and organizational skills
· Detail orientated
· Physically and emotionally fit to work in a large senior’s community
· Related experience is desirable
· A satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Inquiry
How to apply:
If you’re interested in working with our team and you meet the qualifications above, please apply directly online through Indeed with your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
· Day and night shifts
· Weekday, Weekends and holidays
· 8hr shifts
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $15.59-$18.97 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location