At Southland Trailers we build it better, and we build it together! We’re innovators who are obsessed with finding ways to improve everything around us from our products and processes to contributing to the communities that we live in.We are currently looking for people to join our team.
Interested? Before applying ask yourself if you;
- Take pride in the work that you do!
- Want recognition for your hard work!
- Like to learn and continually improve!
- Like working with great teams!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide HR services to Employees
- Perform misc. administrative tasks including but not limited to answering phone calls and returning missed calls
- Maintain employee timecards
- Process and assist in payroll functions
- Maintain confidential employee files, as well as the accuracy and integrity of human resource information systems
- Support Recruitment Coordinator in recruitment and screening functions
- Support Employee Relations Coordinator in communications with employees
- Prepare paperwork and ensure completion, including filing, for the Human Resource Department.
- Greet and support any vendors or visitors to Southland Trailers’ facilities
- Any Ad Hoc duties assigned by management
Required Skills & Experience
- Post-Secondary Education in Human Resources Management or related program
- 1-3 years experience in a Human Resources or Recruitment Role is an asset
- Excellent communication skills with a people-centered personality
- Strong understanding of relevant labor laws, regulations and practices
- Fluent on Office and able to work on other software/website platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Embodies Southland Trailers' Core Values
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive wage with regular reviews!
- Great training program!
- Employee gatherings such as paintball, BBQ’s, golf tournaments, and much more!
- Motivate everyone to continuously improve!
- Generous benefits package for you and your family!
- Offer a “Lean Manufacturing” culture
- In-house cafeteria that serves fresh hot breakfast, lunch, and snacks daily!
By applying for this position, you consent to the collection, use, and necessary disclosure of the personal information provided during the application and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday
- Are you located in Lethbridge, AB?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Human resources: 1 year (required)
- Recruitment: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person