Full Job Description
WHO WE ARE:
For over 50 Years, Vanee Farm Centre has been serving Southern Alberta as one of the leading agriculture equipment dealers by providing the highest quality products, services, and aftermarket support. Vanee Farm Centre is a growing, innovative, and disciplined agri-business that values trust, accountability, motivation, respect, and business acumen. We are a leading-edge business that provides all of our employees with the opportunity to grow and contribute and participate in our long-term success.
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for covering all four of our dealerships; Lethbridge, Claresholm, Taber and High River, and therefore will be required to travel to all locations as needed.
- Research, develop, and apply HR policies and procedures for the organization.
- Lead annual labour planning, and recruitment activities including job postings, interviews, offer letters, and administrative tasks for permanent positions.
- Lead staff orientation, training and onboarding, health and safety activities, and record keeping.
- Coordinate staff functions and implement employee recognition programs.
- Assist with conducting compensation and benefit reviews.
- Update job descriptions as required.
- Assist with payroll functions
- Administer and maintain WCB program and employee benefits program.
- Work with managers to develop/record standard operation procedures for all critical tasks.
- Lead and maintain OH&S policy/program
- Perform other general office duties as required.
- Post-secondary education in the Human Resources field is desirable.
- Class 5 Drivers Licence- travel between locations will be required
- Minimum of 2 years in an HR administrative support role or 4 years of general office experience.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with an ability to prioritize important projects and develop internal processes.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including teamwork, communication, and customer service.
- Proficient in office administration including office process, writing, editing, and data entry as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence.
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office 365 Suite, particularly with Word and Excel.
Vanee Farm Centre offers a total compensation package that includes excellent wages, training and development programs, Comprehensive Health Benefits including Medical, Prescription, Dental, Health, Travel Insurance, Group Life Insurance, RRSP matching and more!
The salary for this position will be based on qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Individuals interested in this position are invited to submit a resume by June 30. We appreciate and consider all applications; however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$65,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Human resources: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-06-29