Bullitt Staffing Inc
No matching job preferences
$60 an hour
Fixed term contract
Shift & schedule
Salary Range: $60/hr + OT
About the Client and Role
We are on the hunt for an experienced Process Control Technician/Instrumentation Technician to support the various facilities at a state-of-the-art Mine Facility located in Yellowknife. This is a fly-in, fly-out facility, with a 2 week on, 2 week off rotation, and will require day and night shifts.
We are looking for those individuals with a strong work ethic and a good employment track-record. This role provides technical support and coaching to assist the department and the company to strive to achieve their goals of "ZERO HARM".
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Apply sound technical and investigative practices to identify problems.
- Repair and calibrate field devices.
- Focus on preventative maintenance.
- Develop and implement performance monitoring and testing programs; and
- Analyze results, identify challenges, and recommend improvements.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Journeyman Instrument Mechanic certification or a diploma in a recognized Instrumentation Technical program.
- 3 years' experience in a technical capacity.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- A broad knowledge of the types of equipment, machinery and processes used in the precious stones process industry.
- Specialization in Process Control and Instrumentation systems and experience in Modicon PLC and Wonderware HMI control systems, and knowledge of database systems such as SQL is considered an asset.
- Experience with VMware, Cisco Network switches and administering Windows systems.
About Bullitt Staffing Inc.
Founded in 2006, Bullitt Staffing Inc. (formerly known as YORK Search Group), is a specialized full-cycle recruitment agency placing intermediate and executive level candidates in both permanent and contract positions across Canada within the Construction, Engineering, Mining, Oil & Gas, Consulting, Petrochemicals, Metals & Mining, Power/Energy, Civil Infrastructure, Environment Management and Property Development industries. We partner with a select group of top-tier corporations in these areas to keep them exposed to Canada's best talent. By focusing solely on these key markets, we're able to offer both our clients and our candidates with unparalleled expertise, as well as impressive success rates. Our consultants can help you find the right job at the right compensation. Whether you're a client or a candidate, with Bullitt Staffing Inc., you always get the benefit of all our expertise, along with the highest standard of service, integrity and trust.
You can learn more about Bullitt Staffing Inc. by visiting our website at www.bullittstaffing.com.