Position: INTAKE WORKER – Full-time
Department: COUNSELLING, OUTREACH AND EDUCATION
Hours: Monday to Friday- 35 hours/week, flexible schedule
The Intake position will provide Intake services to community members seeking counselling from our Counselling team. Excellent customer service responsiveness coupled with the ability to provide efficient and effective response to intake requests is a basic requirement of this position.
· Complete screening process for community members hoping to receive counselling from our counselling program.
· To schedule intake clients and maintain a client list on a daily basis.
· Keep current regarding existing community/regional resources as well as Lethbridge Family Services programs and services.
· Attend community and organization’s meetings
· A degree in Social Work, Psychology or relevant qualification. Registration with a Professional Body is an asset.
· Be computer literate and able to provide intermediate or higher levels of proficiency in data entry, work processing and spreadsheet applications.
· Demonstrate excellent time management, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
· The successful candidate will be required to provide a Police Information Check.
Start date: July 10, 2023
Application deadline: June 7, 2023
Please submit, in confidence, a resume and cover letter referencing job posting 23COE10 and where you viewed our ad:
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Lethbridge Family Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-07
Expected start date: 2023-07-10