ATCO Frontec is seeking a Janitor to join our camp services team in High Level, AB. The Janitor will be responsible for ensuring the company sanitation standards are upheld throughout the Lodge.
Working in person, on rotation.
- Ensure the company sanitation standards are maintained at all times
- Ensure the good order and maintenance of all equipment
- Clean lobbies, rest rooms, offices, walkways, ramps and stairways of buildings
- Ensure walkways are clear of snow and mud both indoors and outside the buildings
- Sweep, scrub, wash and polish floors and clean rugs
- Dust furniture, wash walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Empty waste baskets, transport trash to disposal area
- Replenish bathroom supplies
- Class 5 license and clean drivers abstract is required
- CSTS would be an asset
- Experience in a camp setting would be an asset
- Good oral and written communication skills
This position has been identified as safety sensitive and will require completion of a pre-employment alcohol & drug test and criminal record check.
Collection, use, and retention of personal information will be in accordance with ATCO Group privacy policies and practices.
By submitting your resume and personal information to the ATCO Group of Companies, and/or participating in a personal interview, you acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by the ATCO Group of Companies to determine your suitability for employment opportunities within the ATCO Group of Companies.
Job Type: Full-time
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 10 hour shift
- Janitorial: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location