Browns Socialhouse Lethbridge West
No matching job preferences
$18–$22 an hour
Shift & schedule
8 hour shift
Browns Socialhouse Lethbridge West is currently seeking a Kitchen Leader to join their expanding team. If you are a dynamic leader and an exceptional coach we would like to hear from you.
- Assist in training and supervising BOH staff;
- Manage daily shift efficiency, ensuring task completion and managing labour costs
- Utilize company systems and standards to manage food cost
- Manage the kitchen environment
- Manage daily Food Safety and HACCP standards and documentation
- Ordering food products and supplies
- Developing strong relationships with the team and creating great culture.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years in a leadership role in the restaurant industry;
- 5 years plus of cumulative experience in the restaurant industry;
- Proven leadership and exceptional culinary skills;
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
If you meet these criteria and are looking for an exciting new challenge with opportunity for growth, we would love to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those selected for interview. We look forward to socializing with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-06