No matching job preferences
Shift & schedule
- Properly and efficiently perform phlebotomy, ECG’s, and specimen processing
- Handles, stores, transports and disposes of biological and other hazardous materials according to guidelines; records information as required
- Verifies and enters patient and specimen information into the Laboratory Information System and/or log sheets
- Operates, maintains, and performs troubleshooting on a variety of laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Delivers customer focused service and provides reception, answers inquiries, and responds to requests for information for patients and other health care providers
- Performs administrative duties such as filing, faxing, reports distribution, and archiving when required
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a high standard of customer service
- Maintains a professional image and positive attitude while promoting an inclusive, positive, and respectful work environment at all times.
- Ability to build positive working relationships and work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Displays accountability for actions and learns from mistakes.
- A good sense of direction and the ability to read and navigate with a map is required
- Recent Venipuncture experience, within the past 5 years, in an employment or student practical setting is an asset.
- Recent ECG experience, within the past 2 years, in an employment or student practical setting is required.
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner.
- High School Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Assistant certificate or Medical Laboratory Technologist diploma is required
- Please note that Job sharing is done on a rotational basis under which one employee covers the position at all times including coverage for each other’s vacation and days off for weekends worked.
- As workload demands and operational requirements shift, the location, dates and/or hours of work may be changed. The current shift indicated is subject to change due to operational requirements
- DynaLIFE is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment life cycle. We ask that all job applicants please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the recruitment process.
- All persons newly hired to DynaLIFEDx must show their confirmation of SIN letter/SIN card and government issued photo ID to Human Resources prior to commencing work.
- All persons hired to DynaLIFEDx must be authorized to work in Canada for any employer.
- Individuals hired into all positions must provide verification of their highest level of education.
- A security clearance will be required for employees newly hired to DynaLIFEDx.
- A security clearance with vulnerable sector completed may be required for employees newly hired to DynaLIFEDx
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your application.