Posted on November 16, 2023 by Employer detailsAntojitos Wholesale Foods Inc.
- Location120 - 333 6 Street SouthLethbridge, ABT1J 2C7
- Salary19.00 to 21.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Day, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Financial benefits
- vacancies2 vacancies
- SourceJob Bank #2679885
- No degree, certificate or diploma
Work site environment
- Food safety/handling skills
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- Feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers
- Provide customer service
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- Feed and unload processing machines
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Physically demanding
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Team player
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.