Full Job Description
Canada Summer Jobs opportunity.
* To be eligible for this position, you must be between 15 and 30 years of age on the start date of the job.
You also must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a refugee under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. You must also be legally entitled to work according to relevant provincial legislation and regulations.
This is a temporary 7 week position at 40 hours per week.
- Assist with manufacturing as necessary
- Do yard cleanup including mowing grass and cleaning parking lot
- Assisting staff to prepare orders for shipping
- Counting inventory of accessories where necessary
- Assistance with loading or unloading of customer vehicles and/or delivery trucks.
Job Types: Fixed term contract, Seasonal
Contract length: 7 weeks
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- English (preferred)