Rocky Cross Construction DKI
- You will learn the in and outs of property restoration – water damage claims, fire and smoke restoration, contents manipulation and other interesting aspect of the industry that you do not see anywhere else!
- You represent Rocky Cross Construction Limited on the job-site, and are expected to perform their duties in a responsible manner.
- He/she follows the directions of the Crew Chief at the job-site, as outlined by the Project Manager.
- Performs water remediation and some beginner level carpentry work as needed.
- Performs cleaning, preparation and/or refurbishing aspect of each job, according to the PM’s instructions, as directed by the on-site Crew Chief.
- Receives work assignments, and is assigned to crews, by the Project Manager
- Codes daily timesheets as directed… seeks clarification from Crew Chief or Project Manager.
- Submits previous days timesheet by 8:00 a.m. each morning.
- Responsible for learning RCC work related policies and procedures
- Responsible for advising the Crew Chief of the equipment and consumables used on each job.
- Work in a safe and respectable manner
- Looks for opportunities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned by the Shop Manager
- Other duties as assigned by the Project Managers
- High School Education
- Class 5 Driver’s License
- Basic Computer Skills
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Willingness to develop skills and accept formal Industry specific technical training (I.e. Water Damage Restoration, Odour Control, Fire and Smoke Restoration, First Aid and CPR, etc.)
- Experience in carpentry (installing baseboard, door casings, doors, tile).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Medicine Hat, AB T1B 4G4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person