Full Job Description
the successful applicant will assist in the installation and removal of concrete forms for foundations and footings. assist in tying rebar. and the placement of concrete. as well as jobsite housekeeping as needed. Concrete experience is an asset but not required
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Reliable transportation
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- must have own basic hand tools
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Ability to complete tasks in a on time and in an effective manner
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- construction: 1 year (preferred)