Lake Louise Inn is a full-service hotel with 247 guest rooms and suites surrounded by soaring pines and sweeping mountain views, nestled among the snowy peaks of Banff National Park and is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Lake Louise Inn is dedicated to ensuring each position in the company is treated equally and with the utmost importance. We value our employees and want each of them to experience a welcoming atmosphere.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Full Time Team members: Subsidized, furnished accommodation with internet, cable and utilities included for as low as $12 daily for private bedrooms
- Live, Work & Play in one of Canada's more iconic settings within Banff National Park.
- Daily shift meals in our newly renovated staff cafeteria (taxable benefit).
- Use of onsite fitness facility, mini golf course, heated pool and whirlpools.
- Subsidized Gym Membership & Fitness classes at local recreation centre.
- Group Benefit Plan (Health, Dental, Vision) offered at 7th month of employment.
- Employee travel program with preferred room rates at Atlific Hotels.
- Discounts on Food & Beverage at 3 onsite restaurants.
- Be part of a culture that believes in developing talent & promoting from within.
- First 90 days: $18.00 per hour
- After 90 days: $19.00 per hour
- Located in Lake Louise
- Valid Canadian Work-Permit Required for International Applicants
- Contract basis: Immediate start
- Full-time position, average of 40 hours per week
A Room Attendant is responsible for the cleaning, servicing and upkeep of the guest rooms to provide the best possible experience. Promote a positive image of the property to guests while cleaning and servicing guest rooms under the guidance of the Housekeeping Manager. Meanwhile ensuring that all rooms are to hotel standards and address all guest queries in a polite and friendly manor.
- Clean all aspects of the guest room, including beds, furniture, bathroom, carpet, etc.
- Ensure linen and bedding are up to hotel standards
- Ensure rooms are fully stocked with amenities
- Take out garbage and recycling
- Ensure all hotel rooms are completed in a timely manor
- Assist in Laundry Department when required
- Seasonal deep cleaning of guest rooms
- Report any damages and deficiencies through internal procedures
- Report Lost & Found items
- Train new Team Members
- Maintain cleaning equipment, stocking of carts, chemical trays, and linen rooms
- Follow Health and Safety rules and guidelines at all times
- Perform other related duties as required by the Housekeeping Manager
- Friendly and pleasant demeanor
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Energetic, hands-on individual with initiative and integrity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Works well under pressure, without supervision, independently, and as a member of a team
- Able to perform well in a fast-paced work environment
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to push and pull up to 75lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to complete multiple flights of stairs per shift carrying supplies
- Standing, walking, stair climbing for entire shift
- Frequent exposure to elements ** outside/inside
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals with PPE
WE CAN ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES THAT ARE ALREADY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN CANADA AT THIS TIME. WORK PERMIT SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$19.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Are you able to reliably commute or relocate to Lake Louise, AB for this position?
- Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location