Reporting To: Director/Community Health Nurse
Summary Of Work:
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) role is interdependent and collaborative, working under the direction of the Community Health Nurse, being accountable for his/her own nursing actions. The LPN uses knowledge,skills and attitudes in carrying out the nursing process to provide competent Nursing care. The LPN practices within the (CLPNA) College of Licensed Practical Nurse Association under the Health Professions Act to full scope of practice, the job Description and policies of the Blood Tribe Department of Health.
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing Program.
- Active Registration and in good standing with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA).
- A minimum of one-year current, clinical experience and/or experience or knowledge with working in a Community/Public Health Program setting.
- Current Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers.
- Current Driver's License and class 4 is preferred.
- Immunization Provider Certificate as per CLPNA.
In accordance with the BTDH Salary Grid.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Unit suitable Candidate is found.
Please forward a Cover Letter, Resume, Copies of Credentials & Registration, Current Criminal Record including vulnerable sector, and Three (3) updated references to:
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.