Night Shift (Required)
cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Browns Socialhouse Lethbridge West is looking for full time and part time kitchen staff.
At Browns, we are committed to the craft of preparing great house made dishes with a focus on fresh product and sustainably sourced ingredients. Our Back of House staff members work as a team to create delicious meals and great dining experiences for our guests.
If you’re looking for a kitchen that prioritizes teamwork, technique and quality, we want to talk to you!
Our ideal applicants will have the following qualities:
- Commercial kitchen experience in at least one of these areas: sauté, grill, prep, meat/seafood butchery
- A passion for cooking and providing great guest focused service
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure
- A desire to learn and improve each day
- The ability to work a variety of shifts
If you are ready to join our team, we want to hear from you. We appreciate all who apply, however we will only contact those selected for an interview.
We look forward to Socializing with you!
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Salary: $15.00-$20.00 per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you available to work weekends and statutory holidays?
- cooking: 1 year (preferred)
- Restaurant: 1 year (preferred)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: One location