Express Employment Professionals is hiring for a Marketing Assistant on behalf of our client, a leading trailer distributor within Lethbridge County. We are looking for a positive and outgoing individual to join the team, to help ensure the success of the company overall. This position is available either part-time, or full-time, depending on the right candidate.
Job Duties Include:
- Taking and editing pictures and videos of various merchandise.
- Uploading photos and videos to the website, YouTube, and other social media platforms.
- Manage social media schedule and posts.
- Work to increase engagement on all social media platforms.
- Design, write, edit, and send newsletters and other email communication.
- Write, edit and post blog posts.
- Run sponsorship program.
- Manage yearly gifting program for all stakeholders.
- Handle customer follow-up calls and emails.
- Foster positive relationships with all customers, employees, and stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma/Bachelors Degree in Marketing or New Media, an asset but not required.
- 2+ years of experience with graphic design.
- 2+ years of experience with video editing.
- 2+ years of experience with social media marketing, and maintaining social media on behalf of a company.
- Have a positive attitude, and an outgoing personality.
- You work well both independently, and with a team.
If you believe this position would be a great fit for both you, and our client, please apply today! We would like to thank all those who apply, but only considered applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Do you have post-secondary education or training related to marketing?
- What editing software do you have experience with?
Work Location: In person