P/T MARKETING ASST.
We are currently seeking a PT Marketing person to join our friendly team. In this position you will report to the President/CEO. We operate a safe, respectful and professional work environment. This position has great potential of becoming full time and with advancement within the company.
The position is on-site essential, based at our office in Lethbridge.
The ideal candidate will be proactive with excellent initiative, and the ability to work both as a team and independently, unsupervised.
MUST be very well organized, efficient, be excellent at multitasking, flexible and be willing to be a valued member of our team. Smart and professional appearance and manner, are essential.
- Report to the President/CEO for assignments
- Utilize your knowledge/training in social media, email marketing, digital campaigns, digital marketing & SEO.
- Help to increase company exposure, leads, and sales by strategizing and executing client and lead acquisition campaigns
- Search out advertising & marketing opportunities
- Research and provide Sales team with target lists of potential clients
- Participate in Sales & Marketing meetings
- Support teams by providing market insights
- Research new ad and marketing tools
- Share in the responsibility of increasing our visibility through social media platforms
- Help plan, setup and potentially participate in B2B Trade Shows
- Assist in product sourcing and procurement when required
* Knowledge & experience using Wix, would be beneficial
- Possess an analytical mindset and identify client patterns and trends
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, being a resource to all employees
- Demonstrate an understanding of digital marketing and online marketing activities
- Knowledgeable in Power Point, Excel, Word, and Outlook with intermediate to advanced skills
- Experience in editing photos, with some Graphic Design skills would be helpful
- Knowledgeable in creating digital surveys
- Working in Bitrix (or other CRM) to create client campaigns (will train in Bitrix)
LANGUAGES: Must be fluent in English (essential) and French (not essential, but beneficial).
PPE provided as necessary.
This position is based at our head office in Lethbridge and relocation assistance is not provided.
Please apply here on INDEED and include your cover letter and resume. We look forward to meeting with you.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Company events
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
PPE provided. Government guidelines and regulations adhered to.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB T1H 5E8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Data entry: 1 year (preferred)
- Website Development: 1 year (preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Social media management: 1 year (preferred)
- Research: 1 year (preferred)
- Video Production: 1 year (preferred)
- French (preferred)
- English (required)
- Drivers License (preferred)
Work Location: One location