Full Job Description
Come join the C&C Team!
At C&C Wind Energy Services we value a great attitude, safety first, accountability, team work, and trust. We strive to provide unmatched support to our customers in the field throughout the entire product lifecycle while maintaining the safest possible work environment, commitment to quality, and timely response to our client’s needs.
The Materials Coordinator is responsible for receiving or returning site parts, carrying out work within the storage area. Additionally, the Materials Coordinator is responsible for maintaining adequate stock of consumable materials and tools to support the demands of the site staff.
We have immediate openings for Materials Coordinator for projects throughout Canada. This is a 100% traveling technician position (**away from home for 4 weeks or greater at a time**).
Preferred candidates will have:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
· Receive, return, or forward tools and materials to delivering or receiving party.
· Maintain adequate documentation as required by the client.
· Maintain inventory status of tools and materials
· Support on-the-job training as requested.
· Maintain and follow safety procedures as required by company/client policy.
- Grade 12 Secondary School Diploma
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel/Word/Outlook), & various internet-based computer applications
- Highly motivated and self-directed capable of multi-tasking, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Preferred applicants will have current GWO training
- Applicants must be legally eligible to work within the Canada
- Ability to climb ladders in excess of 120 meters while maintaining focus on safety and quality
Job Types: Full-time, Seasonal
Contract length: 6 months
Pay: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- 10 hour shift
Application deadline: 2022-06-18