Posted on November 20, 2023 by Employer detailsAssistance Services Group
- LocationVirtual job based in Mont-Saint-Hilaire, QC
- Salary23.00 hourly / 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as 2024-01-15
- Benefits: Health benefits
- vacancies1 vacancy
- SourceJob Bank #2680727
- Bachelor's degree
1 year to less than 2 years
- Remote location
- Private residence
- Obtain information and prepare reports or case histories
- Administrative and office activities
- Appraise clients' needs or eligibility for specific services
- Assess client's relevant skill strengths and development needs
- Conduct follow-up assessments
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement the delivery of specific services within the community
- Implement behaviour management programs
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Client focus
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Values and ethics
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Virtual job disclaimer: The minimum wage of this job is calculated based on the location of the employer. This might be different from the minimum wage currently offered in your province or territory.