Posted on November 14, 2023 by Employer detailsThe Circle on Philanthropy
- LocationVirtual job based in Toronto, ON
- Salary70,000 to 95,000 annually (To be negotiated) / 28 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employmentFull time
- 08:30 to 16:30
- Start dateStarts as soon as 2024-01-23
- Benefits: Health benefits, Financial benefits, Long term benefits, Other benefits
- vacancies1 vacancy
- SourceJob Bank #2671195
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
The employer stated that this is a green job because the position:
- Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes
- Community and social services
- Associations and non profit organizations
- Administer programs of membership organizations
- Administer the programs of non-governmental organizations involved with social issues
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the delivery of social and community service programs
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Interpersonal awareness
- Team player
- Values and ethics
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Paramedical services coverage
- Vision care benefits
- Mileage paid
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Other benefits
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities
- Travel insurance
- Variable or compressed work week
- Wellness program
Employment groups Help - Employment groups
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Visible minorities
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Important notice: This job posting was posted directly by the employer on Job Bank. The Government of Canada has taken steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Virtual job disclaimer: The minimum wage of this job is calculated based on the location of the employer. This might be different from the minimum wage currently offered in your province or territory.
The Circle on Philanthropy
- Religious, grant-making, civic, and professional and similar organizations
- 1 job posting advertised
- Medium-sized business (between 5 and 100 employees)
- 1 business location
- View business profile
Cut down on your job search time by allowing employers to find you!