Full Job Description
Office Administration – Reception and Accounts Receivables
Term Position: Maternity Leave coverage (September 2022 to August 2023)
WHO WE ARE:
For 50 Years, Vanee Farm Centre has been serving Southern Alberta as one of the leading agriculture equipment dealers by providing the highest quality products, services, and aftermarket support. Vanee Farm Centre is a growing, innovative, and disciplined agri-business that values trust, accountability, motivation, respect, and business acumen. We are a leading-edge business that provides all our employees with the opportunity to grow and contribute and participate in our long-term success. This role is in Lethbridge, Alberta.
As a key member of the Vanee Farm Centre team the Receptionist A/R Assistant is the first point of contact for our company. The incumbent is responsible for greeting visitors and delivering exceptional customer service assistance. This entails answering calls and fielding them appropriately, addressing visitor questions and needs, and providing an overall welcoming environment. This role works closely with the Financial Controller and Accounts Payable.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting daily mail
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Customer invoicing, receiving, and applying payments
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Spreadsheet updating and data entry tasks
- Accounts Receivable tasks - managing and maintaining customer accounts, preparing AR-related spreadsheets for monthly reporting purposes, prepare and distribute customer statements.
- Finance related tasks as assigned by the Financial Controller including but not limited to: bank deposits, daily till reconciliation
- Coordinate and support branch events as directed by the Branch Manager
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties as assigned
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, Administration, or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proven customer service experience
- A combination of experience and education will be considered at minimum a high school degree with additional certification in Office Management is an asset
Vanee Farm Centre offers a total compensation package that includes excellent wages, training and development programs, Comprehensive Health Benefits including: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Health, Travel Insurance, Group Life Insurance and more!
The salary for this position will be based on qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Individuals interested in this position are invited to submit a cover letter and resume via Indeed by October 15th. We appreciate and consider all applications; however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
Human Resources – 403-327-1100
Job Types: Fixed term contract, Full-time
Salary: $3,200.00-$3,800.00 per month
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday