Founded in 2018, Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S) is dedicated to becoming North America's leading and most trusted environmental management company. Growing through acquisition and organic growth, E360S provides environmental and waste management solutions to municipalities and commercial customers.
We currently have an exciting role for an Office Administrator to aid the Operations Manager with ensuring excellent service to our customers in the Medicine Hat location.
- Working knowledge of the waste management industry and related practices and policies
- Scan documents as necessary for payables, fleet management, etc. for approval and processing by management and central accounting.
- Create and submit daily, weekly, and monthly reports for Senior Management based on set guidelines implemented from Corporate.
- Support Management and Supervisors to ensure that they are optimizing the efficiencies of their respective crews.
- Research, plan, evaluate, implement, coordinate and monitor waste management procedures, programs and services for and on behalf of local municipalities in the residential, industrial, commercial, and institutional sectors.
- Coordinate program participation and changes to regional policies, communicate with supervisors and managers about operational concerns and/or logistics issues.
- Maintain and distribute department related information on a daily basis.
- Help draft guidelines and assist with the roll-out of new and changing guidelines and implement procedures.
- Preform reception duties and customer service.
- Schedule routes and dispatch crews to ensure operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Perform data entry duties in the Company’s system.
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Manager and Corporate Office as needed.
- 3 – 5 years experience in an administrative role.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to work simultaneously on a wide range of tasks and projects.
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients.
- Experience in the transportation or waste industry is considered an asset.
- Post secondary education in Environmental Studies/Science or related field of equivalent is an asset.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proven ability to work independently while being a team player.
- Exposure to accounting system (Sage in particular) is considered an asset.
- Post secondary education in finance or accounting is considered an asset.
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Company sponsored benefits
- RRSP/DPSP Contributions
- Coaching and mentorship
- A dynamic Canadian company with impressive growth potential
How To Apply
Click on the apply now button to submit your resume. Due to the high volume of resumes we will only be contacting candidates that best meet the needs of the business. Thank you for your interest in Environmental 360 Solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Administrative: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person