Looking for a fun and exciting new job?
We are expanding once again!
LOVE working with a HUGE variety of businesses?
THIS COULD BE THE PERFECT JOB FOR YOU!!!
One of our team members had to leave due to medial issues, so we are looking for the right perfect canidate to fill their shoes!
**IMPORTANT - IF YOU HAVE APPLIED IN THE PAST WE INVITE YOU TO APPLY AGAIN!**
We are looking for an outgoing, ORGANIZED, happy and friendly unique individual to join our team at Titanium Sign & Design Ltd.!
This is a incredible entry-level position that takes you behind the scenes and teaches you all the inner workings of a rapidly growing local business! If you're detail oriented, organized but most importantly.... LOVE the idea of working in a fun environment and dealing with a TON of local business owners, then this job is a perfect fit. We are a local industry leading marketing, advertising, signage production company which now also provides in-house custom apparel production in addition to our wide format and traditional print productions! We are proud to be Medicine Hat’s trusted one stop shop for everything to grow your business.
Titanium Sign & Design Ltd. is a client-focused, result driven marketing and advertising company offering a variety of services to our dedicated clientele. Our services range from marketing/advertising management, to in-house signage production, apparel design and production, social media management, online web development and now a new in-house promotional printing service.
Everyone that knows our business, knows we LOVE to have fun and work as a team, but at the same time we understand the importance of deadlines and quality work. Titanium Sign & Design Ltd. is a fast paced, rapidly growing company that is in need of a reliable, highly organized Office Administrator (dealing with Social Media & Client Relations) to handle various in house day-to-day responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be comfortable in communicating with a large diversity of clients, managing timelines, organizing apparel inventory and able to complete many jobs and duties as requested.
- Answer phones, greet customers, book/deal with appointments and schedules.
- deal with various clients to get an understanding of the scope of work required.
- Develop & implement social media strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement for various client accounts
- Create, curate, and manage all social media published content on various media platforms
- Monitor social media channels for trends, opportunities, and customer inquiries
- Engage with followers, respond to comments and messages in a timely manner
- Collaborate with marketing team to create and execute social media campaigns
- Analyze social media data and generate reports on key metrics
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in social media
- Friendly and positive working attitude when dealing with public and co-workers
- Ability to fit in as a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Ability to create engaging content that aligns with brand voice and target audience
- Ability to fulfill tasks as requested in a timely fashion
- Basic graphic design skills to create visually appealing posts
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Customer service experience or phone etiquette skills are a plus
A decent portion of the successful candidates duties will be to develop appealing social posts and informative content for various local business social media accounts. They will work closely with out marketing team. The main focus will be on growing various businesses online presence, product awareness, promoting products, events, and specials. This position will allow you the creative freedom to elevate and market multiple brands, while working closely with our in house design team.
In order to be a successful candidate for this position you MUST be a team player and have the ability to carry out tasks to completion. Training will be provided as required.
We are looking for someone who enjoys working on a team. A pleasant, punctual, energetic and motivated individual who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats throughout the week to reach HAPPY FRIDAYS!
Starting wage based on experience. Benefits package available after probation period. Only selected candidates will be interviewed for this position.
Please deliver resume and cover letter in person to 1857 6th Avenue SW, Medicine Hat, AB or by email NO phone calls please. Employment opportunities within our company and few and far between, so this is a PERFECT TIME & OPPORTUNITY!
Interviewing will begin immediately, we would like to fill this position as soon as possible so apply today!
- Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$25.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person