- Cover letter
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Full job description
*Hiring on behalf of Happy Home Appliance Repair*
We are a proud owner-run small appliance repair company based in Medicine Hat. Known for our small-town service, we have been serving our customers with dedication and excellence for over ten years.
Our growth has resulted in the need for one full-time Office Administrator who will act as the “right-hand” to the owner. In many aspects, you will be the point of contact for our business, handling everything from service calls, scheduling appointments, parts look up, preparing invoices and managing bookkeeping. We are searching for someone who is as passionate about customer service as they are about organization and detail.
- Answer client phone calls, emails, and text messages in a timely manner
- Book and manage scheduling for technicians
- Managing multiple social media platforms by creating content and client engagement
- Provide professional quality customer service
- Preparing and providing quotes to customers
- Look up and order required parts for upcoming service calls
- Generating and sending out invoices to clients
- Managing collections and ensuring timely payments
- Assisting with administrative duties, including scheduling and customer service
- Maintain computer software programs
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Driven: Motivated to grow with the company and go above and beyond in every task.
- Detailed: Pays attention to the smallest of details to ensure a quality customer experience.
- Loyal: Looks out for the company's best interest and builds strong relationships with customers.
- Accurate: Ensures every task is executed with the upmost consideration and attention.
- Firm yet Empathetic: Can handle tough situations with customers, yet understands and empathizes with their needs.
- Honest, upfront, energetic and friendly
- Proven experience in customer service
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently and stay motivated
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have a designated home office that has secure storage for documents and confidential information
- Clean Police Check
What We Offer:
- Full-time position with a highly flexible schedule to ensure work-life balance
- Work from home
- A supportive and close-knit working environment
If you believe you are the right fit for this role, we would love to hear from you. Send your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2023 at 12:00 pm
Thank you for considering a career with us. We look forward to finding our next team member who will help us continue our legacy in Medicine Hat.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$23.00 per hour