Full Job Description
Position: Office Assistant
Location: Medicine Hat
Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
Four Seasons Sales is Western Canada's largest RV dealership with locations in Winnipeg, Virden, Regina, and Medicine Hat. We are proud to carry travel trailer, fifth wheel, and toy hauler brands from all of North America's top manufacturers. In addition, Four Seasons also runs the most comprehensive Emergency Road Service program in the business. Our customers are our top priority and we are dedicated to building a team that supports our goals. The Medicine Hat location is currently seeking an Office Assistant who will be responsible for a variety accounting, marketing, and reception tasks within the dealership.
The incumbent is responsible for a variety of office administration duties within the dealership. This role is very versatile and is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys variety in their tasks, and is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in multiple roles. The Office Assistant works alongside the dealership Accountant, marketing team, and full time Receptionist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Photograph RV’s for the website inventory listings.
- Complete 360 scans of RV’s using a Matterport camera, upload the content to Matterport software for editing, then ensure the content is posted correctly on the website.
- Ensure that website inventory listings are up to date and accurately reflects available inventory. A daily sold sheet is provided by the sales department to assist with this.
- Communicate with the Sales Manager to ensure pricing/ unit info is presented accurately.
- Occasionally creating and monitoring social media posts (in coordination with the marketing team).
- Post and reconcile customer payments to general ledgers.
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions.
- Print cheques and code transactions to the proper GL.
- Assist with AR data entry.
- Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its customers.
- Assist the dealership Accountant with other minor accounting tasks.
- Answer the telephone with a friendly greeting and transfer callers to the correct individual or take a message when necessary.
- Greet customers when entering the dealership and ensure they are being assisted promptly.
- Keep track of the availability of the sales personnel. Including whether they are with customers, on the lot, off the lot, etc.
- Prepare paperwork for new units and direct it to the appropriate departments.
- Enter new trailers into IDS and send an email to notify the sales team that the new trailer has arrived.
- Order all new customer unit name decals as well as any other decals required. Have all decals ordered and ready in advance.
- Previous accounting/ bookkeeping experience considered an asset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to multitask.
- Organization skills.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Other Important Information:
- This position will be Tuesday through Saturday.
Resumes and cover letters can be submitted through Indeed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- Weekend availability