Minimum Years Experience Required:
At Nutrien, our purpose is Feeding the Future and we do so with safety, inclusion, integrity and results as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is the retail division of Nutrien™, the largest crop inputs company in the world. As part of our collective mission of Feeding the Future, Nutrien Ag Solutions provides full-acre solutions through our trusted crop consultants at more than 2,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Australia. For more than 150 years, we have been helping growers achieve the highest yields with a wide selection of products, including our proprietary brands: Loveland Products, Inc.; Proven®Seed and Dyna-Gro®Seed; as well as financial, custom application and precision ag services.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, act with integrity, and who support inclusion.
Working at Nutrien Ag Solutions will provide you an opportunity to help us raise the expectation of what an agriculture company can be, and grow your career.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Operations Lead is responsible to support the sales process by leading the distribution of goods and services for Nutrien Ag Solutions.
What you will do:
- Maintain facility assets and assist with equipment repair and maintenance in a safe manner
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with staff and customers, providing necessary customer service
- Unload, load and deliver agri-products
- Participate in inventory management and control procedures
- Make recommendations to enhance performance of equipment
- Assist with alternative regional operations during staff absences, may require cross-training in various positions
- Execute our culture of care and comply with all Nutrien Ag Solutions’ and industry regulatory and EH&S standards
What you will bring:
- 2+ years operational experience
- Valid Canadian driver’s license
- Computer skills in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
Are you a good match? Apply today!
The estimated salary that Indeed, Glassdoor and LinkedIn suggested does not represent Nutrien's compensation structure.
Nutrien Ag Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
This job will remain posted until filled. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To apply please click on APPLY TO THIS POSITION