Full Job Description
Founded in 2018, Environmental 360 Solutions (E360S) is dedicated to becoming North America's leading and most trusted environmental management company. Growing through acquisition and organic growth, E360S provides environmental and waste management solutions to municipalities and commercial customers.
We currently have an exciting role for an Operations Supervisor who will oversee the day to day activities of employees, drivers and processes of MRF operations. This individual will be results driven and detail oriented/project minded individual to aid in the operational efficiencies of our organization.
- Assist with building budgets and handling in house financial reports
- Encourage departments to reach targets through performance tracking
- HR duties including arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new employees and keep employee records updated, conducts root cause investigations for all injuries and incidents, ensuring consistent discipline and retraining
- Providing departments with the necessary support and resources to effectively do their jobs
- Approval of timecards with submission to payroll for processing
- Perform data entry duties into TRUX system
- Employee performance reviews and feedback, scheduling time off, employee grievances or complaints, pay changes and job responsibilities
- Various other managerial duties as required
- 2 - 3 years Operations Supervisory experience.
- Flexibility and willingness to work simultaneously on a wide range of tasks and projects.
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external clients.
- Experience working in a MRF or as Driver in the Waste industry.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (MS Office 360 Suite)
- Knowledge of TRUX (haulit, weighit) considered as asset
- Proven ability to work independently while being a team player.
- Project Management experience Considered an asset
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Company sponsored benefits
- RRSP/DPSP Contributions
- Room to grow within a growing company
How To Apply
Due to the high volume of resumes we will only be contacting candidates that best meet the needs of the business. Thank you for your interest in Environmental 360 Solutions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of associates so classified.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Operations Supervisory: 2 years (preferred)