Position: OUTREACH and EDUCATION FACILITATOR
Department: COUNSELLING, OUTREACH AND EDUCATION
Hours: Monday to Friday- 35 hours/week, flexible schedule
To support the development, promotion and delivery of presentations, workshops, trainings, personal growth groups and individual education in areas connected to suicide prevention, family violence prevention and a variety of other topics.
· Facilitate presentations, workshops, personal growth groups, trainings and individual education sessions.
· Participate as a member of a healthy and dynamic team.
· Participate in development and revision of program materials
· Create marketing and promotional material for the programs and services offered
· Represent the agency and the department on interagency committees and at public events in response to community needs around key issues such as Suicide Awareness Week, Family Violence Awareness Month, and Sexual Assault Awareness Week.
· Respond to community requests for information, program materials and resources.
· Bachelor degree in Social Work, Psychology or relevant discipline.
· Minimum 2 years facilitation experience is required.
· Experience in working with diverse populations.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong computer literacy skills including; Microsoft TEAMS, Canva, Mailchimp and proficiency in data entry, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
· Excellent organizational skills
· The successful candidate will be required to provide a Police Information Check.
Start date: June 13, 2023
Application deadline: June 7, 2023
Please submit, in confidence, a resume and cover letter referencing job posting 23COE9 and where you viewed our ad:
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Lethbridge Family Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-07
Expected start date: 2023-06-13