Sunbelt’s OSR is equipped for success so we can make it happen for our customers.
The Outside Sales Representative will be empowered to be responsible for generating profitable business from the range of equipment that the profit center specializes in. This includes developing the assigned territory, implementing sales plans to grow business and maintain current customer base, and by helping to build the national Sunbelt branding identity.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or equivalent experience in equipment rental or industrial power generation
- 2+ years of direct sales experience
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you will rely on or develop:
- Solution-selling approach
- Technical background with the ability to learn engineering concepts.
- Project management, new business development and customer retention skills
Safety is key to our culture: The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 25 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws.
Sunbelt Rentals has competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program.
Although we appreciate all who apply we will contact only those candidates who meet our requirements.
Sunbelt Rentals requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Sunbelt Rentals is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — women, people with disabilities, Aboriginal peoples, and visible minorities. WEST20
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- rental industry: 1 year (preferred)
- sales: 3 years (required)
- Class 5 Licence (required)