Full Job Description
Mobile Security guards utilize company fleet vehicles to complete routine patrols, both by vehicle & on foot, and provide a high level of customer service. Applicants must being willing to work 8 hour, overnight shifts for this position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor access control, cameras, and property
- Conduct mobile surveillance of property
- Complete site inspections following alarm response
- Use 2-way radios
- Perform opening and closing of business and property
- Write daily reports, including activities and irregularities, noting activities related to equipment, property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized person(s), or unusual occurrences
- Liaise with emergency and first response personnel (police, fire, etc.) in cases of emergency
- Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Attend Mobile Meetings as required
- Maintain clean fleet vehicles and report any issues or concerns to Management
Skills & Requirements:
- Valid Alberta Security license - holding one, or the ability to obtain one
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Effective communication skills
- Physically able to walk/patrol 15km-20km/day
- Ability to work overnight
- Ability to write comprehensive, detailed reports, and maintain records
- Must possess a valid Class 5 non-GDL license with a clean record and provide a clear drivers' asbtract for the last 3 years
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our guards; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.