Full Job Description
Ride the next mile with us!
Intelcom is a company committed to the continuous improvement and optimization of its services to its employees, partners and customers. Package Handlers are essential employees who ensure the seamless running of our delivery business. We are presently looking for part-time Package Handlers (Sorter) to support our growth!
What is a typical work day?
- Working as a Package Handler means to:
- Be conscientious: carefully unload parcels arriving daily.
- Be well organized: sort, scan and label the parcels according to the manifest.
- Work in collaboration with other department: place packages in determined areas for the delivery team.
- Be efficient: maintain the package/hour sorting ratio established for the day.
- Be rigorous: ensure cleanliness of work area.
Our MVPH (Most Valuable Package Handler)
- Is in good physical condition. This job may require carrying loads of 40 to 50 pounds and to stand or walk several hours.
- Own a vehicle or is able to arrive at the delivery center very early in the morning.
- Is interested in overtime and comfortable with flexible hours.
- Is able to understand directives and to communicate well in English.
- Has experience in warehouse or in a similar environment.
Still interested? Keep reading, it’s almost over!
Why choose Intelcom?
- A part-time job is the opportunity for you to well-balance your personal life, school and/or your project.
- Choose your own scheduled days.
- With our growth, we can offer you advancement possibilities within our organization.
- You’ll work with committed, motivated and efficient teams, in a safe and inclusive work environment.
- Shifts for this part-time job (20 hours per week) run 4:30am - 7:30am.
- Must be available at least 3 days a week (able to pick work days).
If this job interests you, send us your application and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Intelcom is a leading last-mile carrier in the e-commerce sector. Our teams across Canada as well as our network of independent contractors contribute to Intelcom’s daily operations.
Our goal is simple: in a constantly evolving business sector, we don't just follow, we get ahead. In addition to standing out through innovative services and delivery methods, Intelcom is also undergoing a technological transformation where the integration of customer experience and logistics technologies are at the heart of its evolution.
At Intelcom, we know experience comes in many forms and are committed to building a culture where difference is valued. We are always looking for talented and diverse individuals to join our teams. With over 60 delivery centers across Canada, we may have the right opportunity for you.