No matching job preferences
Shift & schedule
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic Part Time Chip Store Attendant to join our Western Canada Warehouse Team.
Our Chip Store Attendant contributes to the success of PepsiCo Foods Canada by monitoring and managing operations of our internal chip store.
The part time schedule would be a base of Wednesday and Thursday, 7:00AM – 3:00PM, with the possibility of working more hours.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing and overseeing operations of the internal chip store
- Processing and recording sales transactions
- Ensuring safe storage of materials
- Maintaining food safety standards
- Managing and preparing all chip donations and orders
- Organizing pallets of products
- Maintaining a clean and organized work space
- Other duties as required
- Skill working in a team-based environment and working independently
- Able to stand for long period of time
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to perform constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching and grasping
Job Type: Part-time
- Morning shift
Work Location: In person