Are you Looking for:
- A company that places pride and emphasis on each employee?
- Full benefit plan that provides great coverage for you and your family?
- A fun and relaxed work environment with a company that is committed to growth?
Chinook Equipment is looking for an EXPERIENCED Heavy Duty Parts Technician to join our Taber Branch. The successful candidate must have at least 2 years of previous Agriculture OR Heavy Equipment parts experience, and will work primarily at the front counter, assisting customers in various parts orders as well as supporting our internal Technicians in getting them the parts they need to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
Why You BELONG at Chinook Equipment:
- Competitive compensation plan that includes a boot allowance
- Industry-leading Health and Dental benefits available after 3 months that provides a wide range of coverage for you and your family; including coverage for: massage, physio, acupuncture, orthodontic, and so much more!
- The option for a Health Spending OR Wellness Account after 2 years of service!
- RRSP program that is employer matched after 1 year of service
- We offer Flex Days on top of Vacation so that you don’t have to worry about your income or waste vacation days if you’re sick or need to attend appointments!
- Travel Reward Program that allows you to travel on us beginning at 5 years of service
- Deep community roots, family oriented and friendly workplace which values employees
- Answer phones and assist walk-in customers with their parts needs
- Perform parts sales to retail and internal customers and follow-up with all customer phone and message inquiries in a timely manner
- Follow up on all back-ordered and ordered parts and update customers on estimated arrival
- Maintain and grow knowledge on parts for our main key brands of Hyundai Heavy Construction and Versatile
- Maintain and grow a strong customer base
- Perform cost effective parts returns
- Assist in yearly inventory counts
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of heavy equipment or agriculture equipment parts experience is a MUST
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills including the ability to use tact, sensitivity, empathy and professionalism when interacting with customers and employees over the phone and in-person
- Strong attention to detail and basic mathematical aptitude with a demonstrated computer efficiency
- The ability to perform physical work which includes repetitive lifting of up to 50lbs
- Valid Drivers License
- Ability to provide a clear criminal record check
Chinook Equipment is the Number 1 Hyundai Construction Equipment dealership group in Canada. We specialize in sales, rentals, service, and parts for heavy equipment in Alberta, and have recently expanded into Agricultural equipment with lines such as Versatile, Vermeer, and Trioliet. Chinook is committed to providing outstanding service to our customers. We are entering an exciting time of growth as we build upon our past success and expand our reach into the agricultural equipment sector.Make the best step in your career and showcase your potential at Chinook Equipment! Visit our website and social media platforms to learn about why you belong at Chinook.
[Keywords]: parts technician, parts counterperson, parts counter, parts advisor, heavy equipment, heavy equipment parts, agriculture technician, agriculture parts, tractor parts, wheel loader parts, parts technician Alberta, parts technician southern Alberta,, licensed mechanic, parts hiring, parts person hiring, parts certification, heavy equipment experience, parts technician career change, parts indeed, parts person looking for work]
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: One location