Do you have experience in plant/facility production, quality control, and maintenance? Perhaps warehousing experience, including shipping and receiving? Are you willing to operate material handling equipment including a forklift, skid steer, and other equipment? Are you self-motivated and customer-focused? If so, we’d like to hear from you!
For a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products, animal feed, and specialty chemicals and ingredients. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
The Wilbur-Ellis Company is primarily involved in the mixing, processing, and transferring of animal feed ingredients. We’re seeking a Production Line Operator - Forage Facility to assist in all aspects of plant production, quality control, maintenance, and facility cleanliness. This is a full-time position.
Key Skills and Abilities Include:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required
- Willingness to operate material handling equipment, including a forklift, skid steer, and other equipment as required
- Ability to repetitively lift packages to 50Lb. (or 110Lb. with a partner) while working in a non-climate controlled dusty environment
- Good math and organizational skills
- Able to follow written and verbal directions and complete necessary documentation. The ability to read and write English is required
- Willing to work overtime hours as needed
Key Personal Attributes Include:
- Driven; self-motivated
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables Include:
- Learn and train all roles required at the plant (mixing, bagging, forklift, container loading, etc.)
- Operate and maintain processing equipment as outlined in SOP’s
- Maintain facility cleanliness throughout all operations
- Perform Quality Control while handling products
- Accurately document tasks performed (processing, maintenance, cleaning, etc.)
- Warehousing including receiving, shipping, and organizing
- Follow all safety, regulatory, and administrative policies and procedures
- Able to work and contribute to a team approach with a positive attitude and outlook
- Perform any other duties assigned by management professionally and efficiently
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive hourly pay. This position is eligible for vacation, holidays, health, dental, vision, mental health, retirement plans, and other benefits.
If you are currently a Wilbur-Ellis employee, please notify your Manager prior to applying for this position. Thank you!
Wilbur-Ellis Feed, LLC is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, and is a marketer and distributor of value-added nutrition ingredients in North America and Asia-Pacific. Wilbur Ellis provides feed solutions to our customers and suppliers in the Livestock, Pet Food, and Aquaculture Industries. Providing a complete supply chain, including logistics, warehousing, and customer service, in addition to expertise in import/export and regulatory, sets Wilbur-Ellis apart from our competitors. We understand the importance of providing on-time delivery of specified products and honoring our commitments to suppliers and customers.
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed, specialty chemicals, and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over 100 years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit, and a dedication to quality work, our customers, and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry’s best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits, and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.
Follow our career social media accounts!
machine operator production forklift warehouse Lethbridge Alberta Canada manufacturing animal feed forage machine operator production forklift warehouse Lethbridge Alberta Canada manufacturing animal feed forage machine operator production forklift warehouse Lethbridge Alberta Canada manufacturing animal feed forage machine operator production forklift warehouse Lethbridge Alberta Canada manufacturing animal feed forage